Lava Xolo A1000 is another phone which is based on a Lexington processor and previously Lava has launched Xolo X500 which was based on the same chip. The Lava Xolo A1000 comes with dual-SIM (GSM + GSM), 5-inch IPS display with 1280×720 pixels resolution, Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean, 1GB of RAM, 4GB internal memory, microSD slot that supports storage up to 32GB and 8MP rear camera and 1.2MP front facing camera.
The Xolo A1000 is the group’s first smartphone to accompany a 5-inch show and run on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. The Lava Xolo A1000 is set to heat up the crowded phablet space in the Indian market.
Lava XOLO A1000 available online for Rs 13,999 ($260) in India.
Full Specification :
- OS : Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean
- Processor : 1 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6577 processor
- Display : 1280 x 720 Pixels, 5.0″
- Memory : Memory InBuilt : 4 GB | Memory Extended : MicroSD upto 32 GB | RAM : 1 GB
- Camera : Rear : 8.0 MP, 3264×2448 Pix | Digital Zoom with Auto-focus and Single LED Flash | Front : 1.2 MP, 1280×1024 Pix
- Battery : 2100 mAh
- Connectivity : Ports : USB 2.0 | Bluetooth v4.0 | Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n | GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA upto 21 Mbps, HSUPA upto 5.7 Mbps
- Other Features : A-GPS, Google Maps, FM Radio, Music Player