Micromax A116 Canvas HD is the right model for price conscious smartphone lovers who look for value added features in their device. Micromax has decided to release this phones across the Indian Market on 14th February. This dual SIM enabled smartphone comes with 5-inch IPS LCD display, powerful quad-core 1.2 GHz processor, 1 GB RAM and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). The internal storage is 4GB and comes with an expandable microSD card slot.
The phone will be available in 2 colors – black and white. Micromax has said that the smartphone will be priced around 260 USD (Rs 13,990).
Full Specification :
- OS : Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean), planned upgrade to v4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- CPU : 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor
- Display : Type : IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16.7 million color depth | Size : 1280×720 pixels, 12.7cms (5) HD screen
- Memory : Card slot : microSD, up to 32 GB | Internal : 4 GB storage, 1GB DDR2 RAM
- Camera : Primary : 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, dual-LED flash | Secondary : 2 MP
- Battery : Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery
- Connectivity : WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot | Bluetooth : v4.0 with A2DP | 3G connectivity speed upto 21 Mbps | USB 2.0
- Other Features : A-GPS support, FM radio, HTML5 Browser